Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bikini Shopping

Its about that time of year again to get out the bikinis!  Seems like the winter went so fast.  As much as a love shopping I just HATE going to look for a bikini because they never seem to "fit' me right.  I feel like all the places i've shopped at only have these obnoxiously bright patterned bikinis... I really prefer pattern tops to anything and want something either girly or western themed.  This is what I have come up with so far!


choice 1 I think it's an interesting pattern and how it blends in




choice 2 the pattern is kind of subtle but i think it's kind of unique


choice 3 I really like this one it's not a pattern but I think it's very unique.



I'm stuck and I don't go to the beach often so I only buy 1 bikini a year.     Any thoughts ?








No comments:

Post a Comment